Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #60 - Week 2


This will be our very last BE Inspired Challenge! The winner of this challenge will receive TWO free stamp sets of their choice.

Don't worry - with the new year will come something new to TAWS.  We will be announcing it soon! :)


We have Debby Owens (Indy) joining us for this challenge as a Guest Designer!


Indy's card is so cute! She used True Colors and Holiday Sparkles.


She also created an awesome envelope using Background CheckTiny Treasures, and Gotta Bug?.  Wow - what a fantastic idea!!! 


Hi, it's N@ Ali. Here's my take on this month's fabulous inspiration... I went for the Christmas theme, and I also picked one color from each picture: red, pink, grey ; ) I used the tiny gift from Lava You and the sentiment is from All Wrapped Up.




Chrissie here! I was inspired by the beautiful tree and snowflakes in the picture, so  I used Jolly Holiday along with Holiday Sparkles and Making Holidays Bright to create my card.

Hi, Tanja here with a little shaker card filled with fake snow. The bird inside is from Bird Brain. The stripes are made with distress ink. Happy friday!



Hi!! Dana here! Its a busy week for me, its finals this week and next! So i had to make a super quick card!! TAWS sentiment and dies to the rescue!! I got my sentiment from the new More Than Words set!


Hello!  It's Tracy here and I was inspired by both the pink shades and snowflakes in the inspiration photos.  I used the Snow Daze set for the snowflakes and the More Than Words set for the sentiment.


Sabine here. Hi there, this is my take on the beautiful BIC inspiration picture. I was inspired by  the white Christmas tree with some color and the snowflakes. 
I used my Chill Out set and glossed up the bulbs.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your CUTE cards!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete