Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #60 - Week 1


This will be our very last BE Inspired Challenge! The winner of this challenge will receive TWO free stamp sets of their choice.

Don't worry - with the new year will come something new to TAWS.  We will be announcing it soon! :)

Hello there! Anna is here to show you my first card for this month's inspiration. I was inspired by soft picture with snowflakes and created my card using powders if three colors and Snow Daze, Making Holiday's Bright and Tickle Me happy sets.


Hi! Lisa here and once again this mood board is gorgeous!!!  It had my creative mind going all over the place!  I finally settled on the snowflakes and the beautiful pinks, silver and velvet purple in the top right picture.  I also busted out an older snowflake set: Holiday Sparkles...


Hey, Anni here! Super cute christmas inspriation! I used a little bit of pink and a lot of white and the snowman from the set Jolly Holiday! The background is the stamp  Starburst (free with a $40 purchase in December)!
 
Hello! Jeni here! I loved this inspiration photo!! I think it has a ton of great pieces!! The first thing that caught my eye was the sparkle on the nutcracker! I happen to LOVE nutcrackers, so I kind of love it....and the fact that the nutcracker is gold glittered...um, LOVE!! So, I pulled out some glitter, my glue pad and Winter's Butterflies! My Sentiment is from the With Wandering Awe set.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!! 
 
 





2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I do hope you'll continue having some sort of challenges! I'll have to watch for your announcement! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hope you will continue challenges - I have done many in the past - neglected them a bit recently but was hoping to to get back in the groove soon! I have several of your adorable images...

    ReplyDelete