Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #59 - Week 2


The winner of this challenge will receive two (in-stock) stamp sets of their choice!!!

We have a wonderful Guest Designer joining us this month, June (aka Snazzyjj)!!!


She used All Wrapped Up and Mad Gab.


Hello! It's Tracy here with my card inspired by the colorful photo in the upper right-hand corner.  I used several inks and the rectangular stamp from the Making Holiday's Bright stamp set.



Hi! Chrissie here! I love the Fall and the beautiful leaves that appear, so I knew I was going to use that part of the inspiration photo for my card! I used BIG Chatter and It's Fall About You along with some glitter glue.



Hi it's N@ Ali, all the different colors with the grey background jumped at me and it took me seconds to have this card done in my head. And I must say the execution was shorter than what I expected, plus I'm always HAPPY to use scraps ; ) Gift stamp from BEE Unique.


Hi y'all - Tanja here! For my card I used the cute turkey from It's fall about you. The sentiment on the vellum tag is from the set Tag-alongs. Happy weekend! :-)


Hi!! Dana here, i was inspired by the fall colors that is in the inspiration photos. Tri-me was on top of my TAWS stamps, so i decided it was a great set to get inky!!! I also used Tickle Me Happy for the sentiment!




No comments:

Post a Comment