Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge # 59 - Week 1


The winner of this challenge will receive two (in-stock) stamp sets of their choice!!!

Hello, friends! New month of amazing inspiration starts! Anna is here, I love, really love new autumn pictures, do you? This time i was inspired by picture with leaves, and using Tickle Me Happy I made this card:


Hey stampers, Anni here! Isn't this inspiration picture fabulous! I especially fell in love with the image in the upper right corner! I need colors in fall! For my card I used the set Breakfast Club!


Hello, hello it's Lisa!  Just like Anna I drew my inspiration from the very first photo... great minds think alike, right? hehehe!  I created my card using the Tickle Me Happy Stamp Set as well, but I've heat embossed and used twine on mine...

Hey friends!! Jeni, here. I am happy to be playing along today...I loved the gold in the inspiration piece!! I pulled out my Making Holidays Bright set and made a fun Christmas card!!



No comments:

Post a Comment