Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge # 57 - Week 3


We have our awesome Guest Designer, Kaylee, back with us again for one more project! YAY! She used Castaways and All About You. Kaylee was inspired by the pastel colors, grey car, retro feel of the car and radios, and the stacked radios.  


Hello from Anna! I was so inspired by lower right picture, so I used white pigment inks to stamp stars from Now You See me set on a dark-grey cardstock, added sentiments from Rock Solid set, and a pin with twine and two small tags.



Anni here! I love the colors in all the inspiration photos. So I used them for my christmas card. The cute snowman is from the set No Peeking.

Morning friends!! I am excited to participating in this great BIC challenge!! I was inspired by the colors...I pulled out the aqua and chocolate right away when I saw the inspiration photo!! These fun Dinos from Stomper and Livin' Fossils are so much fun! I thought that the Birthday sentiment, from the Freebie for the month was a fun sentiment to add to the hatching of a little egg!;)


Hello!  Lisa here with my second take on this yummy photo!  I was inspired by the onesie and the colors throughout the photos when creating my card today.  I have used the Priceless Joy and Baby Talk Stamp Sets here...


Hi, it's Christine!
I just love the inspiration photo with those vintage shapes and colors. I used Bite Size for my card - these tiny cupcakes are way too cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment