Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #57 - Week 1


This month, we have a new guest designer joining us and she's awesome! Let's welcome Kaylee!

For her first challenge card, she used Tropic Tropic, Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood, and Crazy Critters. She was inspired by the mint and pink colors and the circles! What a fantastic creation!!!


Hello, Anna is here too! I chose for my inspiration two left pictures. And for this card I used Spotted and Rock solid sets.


Hi, Anni here!  I was inspired by the picture in the bottom left corner! Aww, I love the colors and the circles! I used  the sets Bird Brain, Seeing Spots and Rock Solid!


Hi!  It's Lisa here with a fun Inspired card to share!  I had a blast playing with my Birds of a Feather and All About You Stamp Sets again... sometimes it is fun to bust some older sets out and just get creative!  Can't wait to see what you will be creating!!!

Oh, this is such a great inspiration piece! Don't you think!? Jeni, here  with a little dino love!! My daughter will just love this little guy from Livin' Fossils! And the sentiment is from Prehistoric...so fun!! 


Hi, it's Christine :) I Also used  Livin' Fossils for my card and some spray mists. I think he looks good in pink :)




No comments:

Post a Comment