Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #55 - Week 2


This challenge just screams summer and I love it! Chrissie here and I used Breakfast Club along with BIG Chatter to create this card.  I LOVE this color combo!!!



I LOVE this photo!! Dana here and i have a card inspired by the colors!! I like to think that there is a yummy strawberry limeade drink in those jars! I used the Hey Cupcake stamp set.


Tracy here!  I love the colors in this photo, so that is what I used for my inspiration.  I stamped the floral image from Pick One with Distress Inks and sprayed water on them to create the watercolor look.  The sentiment is from the Life Is Short set.



Hi it's N@ Ali, I too was inspired by this fabulous color combo, I used one of the cute houses from Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood for my focal point.



Hi peeps, Tanja here, I fell in love with the Inspiration picture immediately. When I look on it I smell the fresh scent of pink grapefruit! :-)  For my card I used Castaways, Party Animal and Ghoul Friend.


Sabine here. The inspiration picture is so adorable! I was inspired by the colors and the shabby look. The wooden crate inspired me to use my woodgrain embossing folder.
The tomato is from Tooty Fruity.


No comments:

Post a Comment