Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge # 54 - Week 3


Hi everyone! It's Tara with a card I created for the Be Inspired Challenge! I just love all of the soft pastel colors and delicate florals of the inspiration photo and used those on this sweet little scene card.


Hello! Anna's here with this soft card. I tried to repeat the main motives of the source image - small slowers patters, light green polka dot, yellow and pink.


Still loving these yummy colors!  It's Lisa here with my second take on this challenge.  I have used this month's free stamp with $40 purchase Wreathed In Love:

Hi there, it's Christine. Time for summer! We have sun and nice temperatures (well, at least we had nice weather for two days now! So I took out Tropical Hideaway  and created this card. Pink is not my color - but it's totally fine on tropical images ;)



Hello everyone, Emily here sharing a card made for BIC #54.  I used the newly released set Pick One for this card.  I first masked the card using the cut out from the inner frame.  Next, randomly stamped the flowers.  Removed the mask and adhere my frame using foam tape.  




No comments:

Post a Comment