Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #48 - RE Inspired



Hi! It's N@ Ali here with my take on the inspiration photo: PINK, YAY!!! I used the super cute horse from Enchanted.


Hi! It's Chrissie here with a cute pinwheel card! I was inspired by the image to use the pinwheel from Tiny Treasures and the sentiment from Speak Easy.


Hello!  It's Tracy here and I was inspired by the colors and pinwheels in the inspiration photo.  I used the Speak Easy set for the sentiment.


Hi there, it's Sabine. I was inspired by the elegant colors. My embossed cardstock is actually grey :)
I used the frame and sentiment from Framed and the jar from Kitchen Gadgets.


Hey it's Dana here! I was inspired by the colors! When i sat down to craft i found the perfect striped grey buttons just roaming around my craft table!! And i just had to ink up the cute little kelp from the Castaways set!!




1 comment:

  1. Darling inspiration cards! Thank you for a fun challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete