Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #47


Hello, It's Emily sharing a card inspired by this challenge.  This card is made with Background Basics set, the sentiment is from Flower Doodles.  I did 2nd generation stamping (stamped with black ink, then stamped again without re-inking) to get the lighter shade.

Hi, Anni here! Chevrons! I love them! So of course I took the chevron as my inspiration from the image! The colors are fabulous, too and here is my card using one of my favorite stamp sets Bird Brain.


Hi, this is Lisa! The image for this challenge is so fun and graphic, I LOVE it!  I have used the Speak Easy Stamp Set for my card...


Hey there! It's Tara with my interpretation for this challenge. I love the clean lines and the boldness of the yellow and black together!


Hi! Kasia here. I too was obviously inspired by the colour scheme. It's just too fabulous!!
I used the True Colors set for the hearts and the sentiment.


Hi it's Christine! For my card I used the chevrons from Background Basics and the adorable parrot from Land Ho. The sentiment is from wish BIG. 







1 comment: