Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge # 58 - Week 3



Hello! Anna is here and it's my view on this month's inspiration pictures. I chose a pic with garland and a deer this time. I cut orange and black circles and stamped dots (from Wreathed in Love set) with the same colors. Looks like a confetti! And a sentiment is from Rock Solid.


Anni here! Orange and turquoise is one of my favorite color combos ever! Today I added the black and white polka dots from the upper right image to the mix!


Hiya!  It's Lisa here with another take from me on this lovely inspiration...  I've been in the Halloween spirit lately, and this inspirational photo really hit it home for me, so I busted out an older set "Ghoul Friend" and got inky...



Hey all, Jeni here! I loved the polka dots--I always do--on the inspiration photo! I also loved the spider webs and was thinking how I could recreate them, more love for the bunch of thread!! My dinosaur is from Livin' Fossils and the sentiment from Prehistoric.

Hey, it's Christine. This is my creation, using "Ghoul Friend", one of the cutest Halloween sets ever! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment