Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge # 53 - Week 4



Hi stampers, Tanja here. For my card I’ve used the set True Colors. Over the card basic I've glued a vellum tag. On the vellum I've stamped my sentiment with Staz-on before.  Dacorated the tag with some sequins and as a highlight I've glued  a button on it, which one I've made with my Botton machine.


Chrissie here! This has been such a fun challenge.  I love the splashes of color on this inspiration picture.  I combined True Colors and BIG Chatter to create this card.


Dana here!!! I was experimenting, thinking about how to do a background. I did two different backgrounds, loved them both, so decided instead of just making one card to make a second one! I used one of June's new sets Big Chatter!! Below is one card, check out my blog for the other card!!


Hi there, Sabine here. This is such an amazing inspiration picture! Love it!
I used various birds from the sets Birds of a Feather and Bird Brain and I put them in frames from Framed.

Hi it's N@ Ali. I used rainbow colors for my focal point from Flower Doodles, the background is from Crossing Lines and sentiment from Speak Easy.


Hello!  It's Tracy here with my rainbow card.  I used the Crossing Lines set to create the background and the Life is Short set for the sentiment.




An InLinkz Link-up

1 comment: