Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #46 - RE Inspired


It's Tracy here sharing my card I made using the colors from the challenge image.  I loved the soft colors and thought it would be perfect to color one of the flowers from the Flower Doodles set with the same colors.  I added some Liquid Pearl accents to complete my card.



Chrissie here with my card! I was inspired by the colors and by the stacked mugs.  So, I stacked up some of the bottles from Bubbling Over.  I also added a line of the triangles from Bitty Borders underneath the silver shimmer spray, just to add some dimension.


Hello, Sabine here with my card for this challenge. I used the adorable mugs from Breakfast Club and the tiny heart is from Once upon a time. I paperpieced all the mugs and  the black strip is washi tape.

Hi, it's N@ Ali here. Isn't this picture sooo inspiring! Hope you'll give it a try ; ) Here's my take, I was inspired by the soft colors, which made me want to use watercolors. I clear embossed the sentiment and biggest flower from Flower Doodles.


Hey! Dana here! I was inspired by the mix of pastel colors along with the bright stripes! I used up some paper scraps matching the colors as best as i could! With all the colors, i thought the stripes went great with the True Colors stamp set!





1 comment: