Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #58 - Week 1



Our Guest Designer for the month is Vicki! She used Meltdown & Now You See Me.
"I was inspired by the top right inspirational photo and used the black twine and button to mimic the spider in the corner. The mirror inspired my white panel with a vellum overlay and I embossed the eyeballs to mimic the webbing over mirror. The little “one-eyed” guy is meant to mimic the lamp on the table."


Anni here! I was totally inspired by the picture in the upper left corner! Love the woodgrain with orange and turquoise! The cute robot is from the set Crazy Circuits!


Hello from Anna! What a great inspiration this month, right? I love the colors and pictures. And this week I was insoired by picture with a turquoise car with pumpkins. I used Now You See Me, Rock Solid and Love Knots sets.


Hey there, it's Jeni! Isn't the inspiration piece awesome!? I had a great time working on the challenge!! I used some Tickle Me Happy feathers, and sentiment from the Rock Solid freebie! I loved, loved, the truck and pumpkins!!

Hey, Lisa here with one more project to share to help get those creative minds going... This inspirational photo had me falling in love with a new to me color combo... this will def. have to go in my bag of tricks to use at a later date, and since I can't get enough of the Tickle Me Happy Stamp Set I'm using it here too...



Hey, it's Christine. I have a pretty simple take on the photo using images from Tag-alongs and a sentiment from BEE Sweet.





No comments:

Post a Comment