Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #53 - Week 2


Chrissie here! I LOVE this inspiration picture! The bright colors are so much fun! I couldn't help but use splashes of bright (neon) color on my card using the awesome True Colors set.



Hi it's N@ Ali here, I used the little gift from BEE Unique and made up the sentiment using Gabfest. Yay, I love rainbows and can't wait to see what you will create ; )



Hi, Tanja here! Rainbow colors - such a wonderful inspiration. Isn't it? For my card I've used the cool set Ghoul-Friend. Now I'm curious what you will showcase.



Hi there, it's Sabine. I just love the inspiration picture! Rainbow cards are some of my favorites :)
I used the brand new set called Fly By and combined it with a sentiment from Speak Easy.


Hi Dana here! I liked that there white in each spoon (whether its paint or a camera glare, i like it!! hehe!). To get i good white over color i used white embossing powder! The paint stripes are from True Colors.


Hello!  It's Tracy here with my card using the Star of the Show and Jibber Jabber stamp sets.  I used Distress Inks to created the water color background and then stamped the stars with the coordinating color.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this challenge~ I haven't played before and I was completely inspired [fabulous samples Ladies!]! Thanks also for having digis I could use. :)

    ReplyDelete