Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

BE Inspired Challenge #46


Isn't this picture just dreamy?!  This is Lisa and I love the softness of the blue against that white!  Here is what I have created based on this photo using the Flower Doodles Set and the Bitty Borders Set...




Hello everyone, Emily here to share a card made for BIC #46 using Awesome Blossom.  I adore the soft color palette and the lovely stripes.  Here's my take:

Anni here with my card for the inspiration! The soft colors of the photo spoke to me! And of course it was a perfect opportunity to use one of my favorite stamp sets Breakfast club! The tiny sentiment is from Cover Ups.



Hi all! Tara with my card for the BIC #46 Challenge. I stayed very true to the inspiration photo because I could not resist the adorable cups in Breakfast Club! The sweet sentiment is from All About You.


Hi! Kasia here sharing my striped card for this weeks challenge. I absolutely LOVED the colour combo this week, and was also inspired by the stripes. :) I used Breakfast Club and Jibber Jabber to create it. 


Hi, it's Christine. For my card I used Breakfast Club and Alphabet Soup and some watercoloring, to get those pastels. 




2 comments:

  1. Lovin' all these cards! Such fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous creations! Love the soft colors and I think I'm really loving the use of the Breakfast Club stamp set...I'll need to check into that one! :)

    ReplyDelete